Impexium’s Accounting app is designed to handle your organization’s invoicing, cash receipts and other financial transactions, including deferrals, credits and managing inventory.
- Create and adjust pro-forma invoices for companies and individuals, apply discounts or late charges, and process payments.
- Process returns, and reverse posted transactions back to credit cards or third-party payment systems.
- Track fiscal years and closing periods.
- Incrementally recognize deferred revenues according to user-defined schedules.
- Track multiple business units and create multi-company journal entries.
- Implement mass billing processes for membership dues, subscriptions, and other items.
Accounting Software Compatibility
Impexium interfaces with the general ledger of industry leading accounting packages to integrate accounting and transactional data with individual and organization records as well as streamline accounting, operation and member-specific functions.
- Integrate financial data directly with the correct accounts in third-party accounting package such as APAK, GreatPlains, Intacct, Sage MAS90, Peachtree, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Smart Connect, Solomon and Solomon2.
- Create, post, and manage batches to easily export them to your accounting software.
Hear from an Impexium Client...
“So we really liked the idea that the new AMS system was planning on doing quarterly releases of new features and functionality, and that they would be putting out this roadmap so we’d be able to take a look at what was coming and give them feedback on what was most critical to us.”
Michigan Chamber of Commerce