ASAE Annual - A New Perspective of Manufacturing Innovation
August 03 2015 by Impexium Admin
To truly appreciate the history of Detroit's auto industry, visit the Ford Rouge Factory Tour. Put yourself at the center of sheer manufacturing might. Beyond the awe-inspiring sweep, scale and action f the real-life factory floor where the new military grade aluminum-allow body Ford F-150 is made, get set for some eye-opening encounters with the technology of tomorrow - today.
The Ford Rouge Factory Tour is a self-guided five-part experience that includes:
- Legacy Theater - Learn about the triumphs and tragedies surrounding the Rouge, much of it told through rate, never-before-seen historic footage.
- Manufacturing Innovation Theater - A multi-sensory exploration of the manufacturing experience, from concept to highway. Filled with jaw-dropping special effects, from "floating" 3D laser projection mapping and high-energy audio to ground-breaking behind-the-wheel finale.
- Observation Deck Tour - View the ground-breaking living roof from the 80-foot-high Observation Deck.
- Assembly Plant Walking Tour - See where the new military grade aluminum-alloy body Ford F150's are assembled in a lean and flexible manufacturing plant. Visitors will have the opportunity to view the final assembly process from an elevated walkway.
- Legacy Gallery - View five historic vehicles made at the Rouge, hop in a new F-150 and visit our Factory Store.
Impexium knows your schedule at Annual will be packed with great sessions, fabulous networking opportunities and perhaps a trip to the Ford Rouge Factory. As a result, scheduling a demonstration of a mobile-first, analytics driven membership management solution is probably not top-of-mind - we understand. Contact us to schedule a demonstration today (and save time at Annual to take in the sites and network).